Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bmi Female French Weight Loss Regimen For Female, Bmi 40.1?

Weight loss regimen for female, bmi 40.1? - bmi female french

I am a 18 years old woman with a BMI of 40.1 (5'6, 250 pounds). I'm happy with my body, but today I learned that I osteoarthritis in the knees, because my weight to develop and really fucking scares me. I look forward to fall about 80-90 pounds, while "overweight", but outside the danger zone. I am open quite affordable for all the suggestions, but I will not b ** Ched aware of my weight. Most excess weight is in the stomach, but also on the thighs and a little in my ass. I do my best to keep the fat in the buttocks and breasts, but I understand that this is probably inevitable. Thanks in advance!

So, now I can tons of money on this issue. a gym or group affiliation, a book, a DVD, vitamins, acupuncture, etc., are within reasonable limits, but options such as surgery and pills and there, and some are a little out of my reach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment