Thursday, December 17, 2009

Patches Of Blood In Stool Im 21 And 3 Years Ago I Had Noticed Occasionaly ( About 2-4) Times I Saw A Streak Of Red On My Stool?

Im 21 and 3 years ago I had noticed occasionaly ( about 2-4) times i saw a streak of red on my stool? - patches of blood in stool

When he was 18 that one day I went to the toilet and saw a little patch of bright red blood at the tip of my chair was properly trained and then worked his way down and was like lightning. Iv seen a few times after that in a similar meaning. What has struck me that in my region, what we call the crack tip that seems to pit pilondial to have an abscess and sometimes starts to bleed and there is a red Abbesses in search of the canal connects pilondial pit almost my anus. Here, I suspect that the blood when I went to the doctor and told him about the problem of blood because he was concerned about a serious illness such as cancer, but I will not speak of this stupid problem. My anal itching very badly if I do not wash after a bowel movement, then I'm sure they have some form of anal fistula or something with small red spots of blood in the stool or toilet paper is covered. Has it happened to someone? pilondial the cyst can sometimes be very uncomfortable and IV, although they had begun blEED much if I gym in the. Is there a way that can be cured or if I choose surgicaly set?
Who else had this experience and these symptoms? I can not say I am worried, but I'm still a little blood is not a good thing, especially in the anal region and faeces;

0 comments:

Post a Comment