Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures Of Warts On My Scalp SH**, Do I Have Hpv Or Genital Warts?!?

SH**, do i have hpv or genital warts?!? - pictures of warts on my scalp

I am 14 and I am now very frightened.
During the last 3 months since I had about 6 shots in the back of the ... Penis. has
They were shown at the same time, as in one or two days, and not yet published.
However, your skin will take care not to regulate is available in all parts of the body, and not look like warts picture, I've seen.
It resembles small fragments.
Its strange.
Please help me I was crazy.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the same. Warts are a symptom of HPV. They are not always available.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.h ...

CONDOMS

Anonymous said...

if they look like warts .. then you have warts .. if they appear to blows .. Probably nothing.


colli flower warts appear. Google it.

Post a Comment