Friday, January 15, 2010

Dmv Bill Of Sale I Am Selling A Car In CA, I Have The DMV Bill Of Sale And Liability Form, Do I Need A Contract As Well?

I am selling a car in CA, I have the DMV bill of sale and liability form, do I need a contract as well? - dmv bill of sale

Are you a contract that states that the car "as is?

I:
Title
Release of Liability (Form DMV)
Purchase agreement (Form DMV)

I just read the vehicle must be smogged before the sale, so I think I need a smog certificate and ...

1 comments:

Bonz said...

"You should always:

* California Certificate of Title or the application for duplicate title (REG 227)
* Signature (s) of buyer (s) and creditors, if
* Signature (s) of buyer (s)
* Data Transfer Rate

You may also need:
* Certificate of Environmental Pollution
* Taxes on the use and / or different prices for the other
* Additional Resources

Good luck!

Post a Comment