Saturday, January 16, 2010

Virginity Ho Much Do U Bleed What Does A Ho Look Like?

What does a ho look like? - virginity ho much do u bleed

Women) (especially in the salon and school is happy with me and call me a HO. I do not wear revealing clothes, so they just said that ho Ike looking bitch, bitch. I hate it when people tell me a whore anorexic / HO / bitch! It hurts so much. They talk about my shape and facial features. I am a virgin, why are they so bad? What do you do if you do not sleep with a kiss, or has someone lost their virginity and to hear what you are looking like a stripper. What can I say? Thank you! Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I have never understood. I do not wear revealing clothes, and I'm gone, but I am not a flirt or a game of chicken. Sorry for what happened, hmmmmm, I'd say they are simply making reduced.
Trying to downgrade because it is difficult to destroy the reputation of a girl. Or maybe everything is talking.
If it really bothers you, I would say it is the source and wonder why they think, but if you're not confrontational, and they do not know much about what would she think, care, I say you should go Ahead shake.
Hope it helps:)

toni lee said...

are probably jealous ....

Post a Comment