Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Toothbrush Pics I Need Help With My Ugly Teeth - Pics?

I need help with my ugly teeth - pics? - toothbrush pics

Look at my teeth are so ugly and twisted. I do not understand why the dentist of his fastball. Also, as you see, my front tooth is inclined, as I get the error? I'm so ashamed to smile, with ugly yellow teeth. I brush my teeth every day do not understand why so yellow.
I hate my teeth as much as I smiled, showing his teeth, but just can not! they are so dirty! How do I solve this problem? Do I need braces, cage, or just yourself?
Please someone help me


My photos on a note very disturbing .. LOL;
http://img.asiantown.net/members/96964/D ...
http://img.asiantown.net/members/96964/D ...

5 comments:

Boo said...

Are you crazy? Her teeth are beautiful! I was a dental hygienist for the year, and I can assure you that your teeth are yellow. This is a normal tone, healthy white. The teeth seem to be very simple. If a tooth is altered slightly arched, that it can get much support. I think they are too heavy for you. You must apply to the things you like about yourself. You can not beat these losses a little.

human said...

Arent teeth is so bad, you can get for pretty cheap these days raw tooth whitening gel to buy online, what would be the yellow solution, which Arent really believe that, although unbalanced

human said...

Arent teeth is so bad, you can get for pretty cheap these days raw tooth whitening gel to buy online, what would be the yellow solution, which Arent really believe that, although unbalanced

posuzaku said...

First, go to your dentist, a full review. Perhaps you can contribute something. are professionals

Dr.Amarjot Singh said...

U Need for orthodontic treatment

Post a Comment